It wouldn't really be a Christmas present from Kellee if it had nothing to do with the internet, now would it? I MISS YOU. Please come hang out with me. I miss working with you, going out with you - we had so many great times. Please bring me along in your suitcase on all of your travels - I need to get out of here. Do they have a Starbucks in Argentina? Hm. Anyway. I know you're getting this after the holidays, but it's okay - a little surprise after you thought you got all your presents! Thanks for helping me create so many memories in Chambana - it wouldn't be the same without each and every one of you. I miss it more than I can put into words, and you're definitely a big part of the equation. Please keep in touch when you decide to up and leave the US!
Hope you had a great holiday season!
Love you always and forever and ever,
-Kellee
No comments:
Post a Comment